Consular Information » CONSULAR SERVICES »

Return of overpaid or incorrectly paid state fees


If you have paid state fees incorrectly or overpaid the necessary sum, you have the right to request a return of the state fee within two years of 1 January of the year after the payment was made. To request the return of state fees you must submit a written application to the Consulate General of Estonia in New York and the original supporting document for the state fee payment that was made.
Application for reimbursement of the state fee

The filled application along with the original supporting document must be sent to the consulate


© Consulate General of Estonia in New York 3 Dag Hammarskjöld Plaza, Suite 6B, 305 East 47th St, NY 10017-2001, New York tel. 1 (+1 212) 883 0636, e-mail: